Perfect Sense (Perfect Series #1) by Amanda Cowen

March 21, 2016


Perfect Sense (Perfect Series #1)



4.0 "MITTENS" STARS!!!
Holy shit this book!!!This book that got me invested right from beginning 'til the end! It's riduculously funny...heartwarming...enjoyable...sexy as sin and hot as hell. I just went from laughing and swooning and ahhh...all the feels!!!, Because seriously I can't form any coherent words right now as I'm still on an AMANDA COWEN HIGH!
Perfect Sense follows the story of Quinn Ashby, the other daughter of Santa Ana Tornado and it's affiliate Bexley Bruisers' President. Looking for an internship while waiting for her admission to Harvad for her MBA she landed on working as the new employee of Marketing and Promotions Department for the Bruisers. But all hell break loose when the Bruisers sex on the legs new shortstopper, who was once a first round draft pick to the National Hockey League...ranked #1 Sexiest Male Athlete by Cosmopolitan and #3 Most Eligible Bachelor in Sports by Business Insider Cash Brookes sets his eyes on her. But their attraction to each other is just so strong that no matter how hard she fights the temptation that is Cash threatening her future, she was forced to choose....

...will their growing attraction enough or will she leave for good? 

Oh damn! I seriously love this book. The chemistry of Cash and Quinn is just so amazing and I was lost into their story not wanting it to end. More than the humor, heat and sexiness of this book lies a very strong storyline with angst and drama.That pull as you started reading is so strong that you'll get to be intrigue and curious as the story progresses. The twists and turns...the secrets yet unfold surprised me and I never did expect it. I was just staring at my reader not knowing what to do or feel making me more anxious and there's something with it that I was looking forward.Trust me, When you get to read this book you will know what I'm talking about.

All I can say right now after reading the book, everything made PERFECT SENSE. What doesn't make sense to me is the fact that my heart keeps pounding and racing...emotion is all over and then I was thrown into that big CLIFFY!!! Seriously????I was really so blind that I keep on turning the pages that wasn't even there.

Oh my, Amanda Cowen I hate you but I love you and I really do need the next book right now. Seriously I'll be stalking you!





Amanda Cowen 
Amanda Cowen is the author of the New Adult Contemporary Romance BETWEEN FRIENDS and PERFECT SENSE (Perfect Series #1). She is also an “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” fanatic, a country music junkie, and a hater of roller coasters (they terrify her!). When she isn't trapped at her computer writing her next story, she can be found eating cupcakes, hanging with her family, or stuck in a good book! 

Amanda would love to hear from her readers. Contact her via her website,www.amandacowen.com, become a fan on Facebook, follow her on Instagram, or follow her on Goodreads.



  

Post a Comment