REVIEW: SHUT OFF by Cee Smith

December 11, 2015


26896746
With her career and his reputation on the line, not to mention a looming court case that could decide both of their fates, Blaire and Joel run the risk of losing it all. The secret’s out at the firm, and Joel wants Blaire as far removed from the case as possible, but she may be just what he needs to win.
Was it doomed from the start?
Blaire’s the first person Joel’s ever had a real connection with, but if he loses this case, their relationship may be over before it even begins.
Nothing worth having ever comes easy, but just how far are they willing to go?

5 I.DON'T.WANT.THIS.BOOK.TO.END STARS!!!

Finally!!! The third part of the installment but hopefully not the end. Why???because if I can't have Joel for real at least I can read everything about him. I don't want to spoil anything here because just by reading the blurb it says it all. But don't let it fool you. There are still something you need to know.Read it yourself because I really can't express how I felt reading this book. in fact making this review seems so difficult since I want more of it and I really don't want it to end. I'm still on a high with how the story goes.
What I can say is that I really enjoyed reading all these three parts that I wanted to have my own JOEL. Why??? I just love how the author portrayed him as him. The hot alpha male who loves to talk dirty that will make you drenched. As in literally drenched!! It seldom happened to a reader to love reading a book with so much steamy hot scenes and would not complain that the book was overflowing of it. However, this book is different. It might have several graphical scenes but the story is really there. What Cee Smith is trying to tell convey to us readers is not taken for granted. It's got chemistry to the nth level. And the writing??? No complaints...it's flawlessly and amazingly written.

The author really did a great and fantastic job.
I said no spoiler but here's just a glimpse:

"You look so ripe for the taking, like a little piece of fruit ready to be plucked. You like it when I fuck you raw, don't you Blaire. You like being  a dirty little girl with me. I'm exactly what you need, Blaire. You were waiting for me. Waiting for a man who would know what to do with this sinful little body . I'm not even close to showing you everything I can do with you. See, you still have some notion that you can actually live without this dick, and I'm going to show you how wrong you are".


"After everything I've done to get you to even speak to me, asking you to be my girlfriend in the foyer of my home feels so uninspired. So, I'm not going to, but what I can tell you is I love you, Blaire. I don't care what you do for a living as long as I'm the one you come home to. I never had a problem with feeling lonely before you, but those weeks without you were the hardest I've ever had to endure."


YAY! Great Story. A must read!

Cee Smith is a lover of the written word. Since first learning how to string a sentence together, she’s been putting pen to paper and hasn’t looked back. Though she’s no longer obsessed with blood and gore, the dark side still calls to her, often finding refuge in her current writings. Her addiction to reading is what finally inspired her to take a chance at publishing.
A California native, currently residing in North Carolina with her husband. She loves salacious stories, true love and forbidden romances—the more angst the better. Other than reading and writing, some of her other obsessions are peanut butter (don’t get her started), Michael Fassbender, and watching tv.
She loves talking about the creative process and what books she’s reading, so feel free to shoot her a line. Or if you just want to say hi that’s fine too. She swears she’ll respond.

Post a Comment