REVIEW: HEALING MELODY by Ozlo & Priya Grey

January 14, 2016

28366915

His Touch Makes Me Forget My Scars...
Melody
I had everything: looks, money, adoring fans all over the world. In a split-second, everything changed.
Now, I’m a prisoner in my own home, scared to face the world. Then one fateful night I meet him. Kade’s tough, fearless, and knows the meaning of the word loss. He’s also sexy as hell. When our worlds collide, neither one of us will be the same.
Kade

I’m a fighter. I have the scars to prove it, not just from the war, but from inside the ring too. And although we come from two different worlds, Melody’s scars run just as deep. After everything I’ve lost, it’s hard to keep fighting. But then Melody gives me a reason. 

4.0 STARS!!!

Healing Melody is a book about acceptance, forgiveness, moving on and falling in love which follows the story of Melody Swanson the hot, new music sensation...touted as the "voice of a generation with a face of an angel". She had it all!The money..the fame...until that one night that changed everything that leads him to  hire the services of Kade...a dark, intense, resentful..haunted and hot as fuck veteran and MMA fighter who will do everything for his son.

“Why’d you choose me?”“Something in your eyes. They lured me in.”“I’ve never had anyone mention my eyes before,”I confess.“Usually they notice the tattoos. What about my eyes?”“They’re haunted.”Her words linger in the air.   “Haunted?”I repeat. “Yeah,”she replies.  “My eyes are haunted. That’s what you like about them, huh?”I wait for her response. She finally admits, “When I saw them, I just felt like you might be able to relate to me.”

This book is a quick read for me but definitely good. The scenes are so raw and intense that will keep you always in the edge. What I like about is it's straightforward without so much drama and angst but definitely delivers a good heart wrenching story that will keep you hooked and keep on turning the pages because hell! Everything is just flawless and brilliantly written. I love the character portrayal also, with so much of an opposite traits everything just blended so well with a chemistry and sex scenes that is oh so panty dropping...*sigh..what is not to love with this book?
I gave this 4 stars because with this good story I wanted more. The author make me so thirsty for more of their story as well as those of secondary characters of the book. Furthermore, I could say this book is really a must read. The authors -- a husband and wife at that really did great which makes me even looking forward to their other masterpieces.
Ozlo and Priya Grey are a husband and wife writing team. Their time is consumed with writing, re-writing, editing, and tinkering with Photoshop and WordPress.
When they step away from their desks, they enjoy long walks on the beaches of Southern California.

Priya Grey

Website

Twitter

Genre


When I'm not working with my husband, Ozlo, on the next story, I like to spend my time cooking, doing yoga or walking on the beach.

Post a Comment