Release Day Blitz + Book Review : Logan by Jay Mclean

October 1, 2017



Release Day Blitz
Title: Logan – A Preston Brothers Novel #2
Author: Jay McLean
Release Day: October 1, 2017




PURCHASE LINKS:





BLURB
As a kid, Logan Preston was a brat.
Through his teens, he became the bad boy.
Now, at nineteen, no one knows what the hell to expect.

High school dropout, Logan Preston is a
good-for-nothing stoner.
A black sheep.
A disappointment.
The worst Preston Punk of the lot.
At least that’s how everyone in his small town
makes him feel.
But Logan Preston has secrets.
Secrets so dark and so deep below the surface that the only way he can fight them is to stay high, high, high.
He wears cockiness as a mask.
Arrogance as his armor.
Until one girl, one night, asks one life-changing question:
What's beneath the bravado, Logan Preston?


GOODREADS LINK:





What's beneath the bravado Logan Preston? 

Gah! The feel of this book!!! Jay Mclean did it again and this time, regardless of the
preparations I did, it was never enough. Logan and Aubrey's journey through Jay's fantastic writing still managed to evoke plenty of emotions in me. Several hours after, I'm still here…staring blankly at my screen, basking all the feels with tears streaming down my face of sadness and joy. I was gutted, I was pained, I was angry, I feel betrayed, I want to smash things. But lo and behold, I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything else. Because even the most painful feels is still the most beautiful feeling I have ever felt with this book. My heart might be broken to bits of pieces, but Jay fixed it in the most beautiful way.And the tears I have right now? It's of mixed emotions, because this book is Logan's bravado I fell in love ever since he was that "little Logan" we all adored. 

Logan by Jay Mclean is the book I have been waiting after I finished Lucas. I needed Jay's touch. I needed Jay's words and more than that, I miss the gang. I miss the way Jay portrayed these characters. I miss the feeling of being a part of a family I have grown to love ever since. So to say I am thrilled to start this book was an understatement. Gahd! The moment I started reading Logan, my mind was running in circles. The book piqued my curiosity to no end. And needless to say, I was hooked. I never did put the book down until I finished it. And when I did? I was a mess. I have been snotty crying, bawling and gasping for air to breathe. It was one of the most painful yet beautiful journey I had the pleasure of reading. It's rawness and realness brought a different edge to the story. It was so intense. The angst was killing me that I felt my heart was so full it's going to burst. But the glutton of punishment that I am never minded that feeling. I was craving for the pain
and needed it like I need air to breathe. 

Don't get me wrong, Logan was not all about the pain. There's cuteness, there are swoony moments and laugh out loud scenes that made me want to be a teen all over again. But, I could never deny the fact that it wasn't the easiest book to read. Behind all the smiles and laughter I had with the book, lies an emotion and issues so heavy it cut deep in my heart and I felt it with every words I read. Logan and Aubrey are perfect for each other. These two made my sleepless night a rollercoaster one. I have loved every single portrayal of them but above all, I love both of them to bits of pieces flaws and all. The Mountains they climbed together, the bumps in the roads and the curveballs along the way to their HEA was not an easy feat. 

But the best thing about this book? It consumed me. With Jay Mclean's excellent
writing, it totally captured my heart and mind. Indeed, there's really a book that will turnyour whole world upside down, and this is Logan for me. God! How I love this book
something fierce! 

..."You + Me", we were never about just me. 

Great job as always Jay Mclean! 10 stars aren’t enough for Logan. If only I could rate it to infinity and beyond, I would. That ending…*sigh…I’m may be broken, but you did a perfect job fixing and healing my heart. 

"I feel lilke I was destined to find you"
"I feel like you were destined to save me."
 


*P.S. I try to be as vague as possible in my review so as not not to spoil you. This book is better read blind, inhaled and devoured. I hope you'll love this book as much as I did. 











OTHER BOOKS IN SERIES:
More Than Forever (More Than #4): http://amzn.to/2gUKZOq
Lucas (Preston Brothers Novel) #1: http://bit.ly/2vLc8JP






AUTHOR BIO
Jay McLean is an international best-selling author and full-time reader, writer of New Adult Romance, and most of all, procrastinator. When she's not doing any of those things, she can be found running after her two little boys, playing house and binge watching Netflix.
She writes what she loves to read, which are books that can make her laugh, make her hurt and make her feel.
Jay lives in the suburbs of Melbourne, Australia, in a forever half-done home where music is loud and laughter is louder.




Post a Comment