REVIEW: SACKED BY TABATHA VARGO

November 27, 2015

26145071
When Sawyer Reed wants something, he gets it.
And I WANT her.
She doesn’t know it yet, but she’s already mine.
Her resistance is futile because once I start a play, I always follow through. And I ALWAYS win.
Nothing, not even the deep-seated hate I have for my rival, Jacob Byrd, is going to keep me from my end game.
And my end game is Gretchen Cole.
But I have to keep my head in the game. Everyone knows what happens to a quarterback when he loses focus. He gets SACKED.
 photo 1448421000449_zpsj2b4yszv.jpg
I have to say that that when I first saw the blurb of this story that I was very intrigued.We have a hotshot football player and a girl who can care less about his rep or stats. 
Sawyer Reed is an egotistical cocky famous football player at Camden University. Whatever he wants,he gets and he has no shame in the process. Being a freshman,you would think that he would've been a little more coy and try to start off on the right foot but noooo that man has two things on his mind and if you're not a football or a female,then you're irrelevant.But that's all about to change when he meets Gretchen Cole.
 photo PicsArt_11-26-12.16.28_zpsis7q12xg.jpg
Gretchen has heard all about the infamous Sawyer Reed and she has no intention of being another notch but she does want him for a mysterious reason.They're connected in a way that Sawyer has no clue about and she's about to right a wrong that's been years in the making.

"There was no magic pill for a busted heart.
Trust me.
I googled that shit. 

I really didn't love Sawyer to begin with.I found his ego way too big and certain decisions he made quite honestly pissed me off. What I did like was the humor I found certain sayings hilarious and it put a lightheartedness to the story. Gretchen was very easy to like and even though I didn't agree with what was her driving force in the beginning of the story, I completely understood it and she was just trying to do the right thing. But plans always have a way of falling apart especially when emotions get involved.

"It was the epic cock.
I was drugged by the dick. 

If cocky football players are you're thing mixed in humor, then I definitely recommend this one.

Post a Comment