REVIEW: EVERYTHING I LEFT UNSAID BY M. O'KEEFE

November 13, 2015

25387181
Fans of Jodi Ellen Malpas, K. Bromberg, and Joanna Wylde will be unable to resist this sexy, deeply intimate tale of a woman running from her past, and the darkly mysterious man who sets her free. 
I didn’t think answering someone else’s cellphone would change my life. But the stranger with the low, deep voice on the other end of the line tempted me, awakened my body, set me on fire. He was looking for someone else. Instead he found me.
And I found a hot, secret world where I felt alive for the first time.
His name was Dylan, and, strangely, he made me feel safe. Desired. Compelled. Every dark thing he asked me to do, I did. Without question. I longed to meet him, but we were both keeping secrets. And mine were dangerous. If I took the first step, if I got closer to Dylan—emotionally, physically—then I wouldn’t be hiding anymore. I would be exposed, with nothing left to surrender but the truth. And my truth could hurt us both.


☎☎☎☎4 Secretive Stars☎☎☎☎

 photo 1444428150582_zpszt5ai50q.jpg

"We could all be so many things.

Victims and criminals. Sinners and saints. Devious and virtuous. 

Wow this book really took me out of my comfort zone and for that alone,I loved and appreciated it.This author made a unique storyline and set everything in motion for an epic showdown.Who was bad,what was the ulterior motive and who will come out on top.
"When we were pushed to the edge we we were capable of anything. Surviving was the only thing that mattered". 
Annie is on the run from someone from her past and she has no intention of ever being found.Her home is now a trailer park where she also works as a groundskeeper for the manager.She's not afraid to get her hands dirty so if picking up trash is the way to go,then so be it.Entering her new home,she hears a phone ringing and after searching for it, she decides to answer.Everything from that moment changes and she is introduced to Dylan.
"This is what it's like between two liars" 
Dylan is a mystery.Who is he? Why was he calling and what was his ulterior motive? His presence was a force to be reckon with which I loved because for the most part,it was over the phone.How do you do that? How do you make a character feel so real and have such a huge impact in the story if they're just talking on the phone.It freakin worked people and I think that this was executed perfectly.
 photo 1444537760299_zpsugzria4l.jpg
For anyone that's going to read this, DO NOT read any spoilers.You will regret it and it will most definitely take the mystery and suspense out of it so I'm not going into detail about this book.What I will say that this was a very sexy mysterious read and I really enjoyed it.
BEWARE:There is a cliffhanger. Alcohol is advised and cussing is necessary.

Post a Comment