Sonya's Weekend Rec

May 27, 2016

Happy Friday my book loves!!

I don't know about you guys, but I can't wait start my weekend off with a really good book. We've worked hard all week and we deserve a little down time with new book boyfriend. Am I right?

  So for my recommendation this weekend, I'm giving you "Hetch" by River Savage. I absolutely LOVED this book and even though I read it a couple weeks ago, I'm still thinking about it. The characters were perfectly flawed, the plot was spot on, and we saw a relationship that took it's time being built. Oh and let's not forget the hot sexy Alpha Liam Hetcherson because I have no words.

Check out the blurb.


Save
verb \ˈsāv\ 

1 a: Keep safe or rescue (someone or something) from harm or danger.

Synonyms: rescue, come to someone's rescue, save someone's life, set free, liberate, deliver, extricate.

Saving lives is the end goal.
It's a responsibility I live with every day, the reason I wear the badge.
Built on a brotherhood that runs deeper than blood, this way of life has become my very existence...

Until Liberty.

I thought I was saving her.

I never expected her to be the one saving me.
 

Purchase Links: 
Amazon AU | B&N | Kobo | ibooks



Post a Comment