Book Review : Match Fit by Amélie S. Duncan

November 23, 2016






About the Book
He’s cocky, dirty, and demanding. He’s a walking wet dream.

He’s also mine. Or at least he’s pretending to be…




Brooke
Notorious British bad boy footballer Dylan Pierce is scorching hot…
and he knows it.
With a mouth as filthy as his reputation, linking myself with him could ruin my public image.
But showbusiness is all about risk, and as a down-on-my-luck actress,
this could be the break my career needs.
Dylan
Brooke Sullivan is my most difficult opponent yet.
Being seen with a good girl like her may give me a chance at Hollywood stardom,
but I never expected to crave this feisty redhead.
I can’t lose my focus–I always keep my eye on the ball,
I’m always match-fit.
And winning her is the most important game I’ve ever played.
Author Note: This standalone no cliffhanger romance (with sports) contains unapologetic insta-attraction, dirty talk, dirtier sex, with a sizzling hot, passionate, loving alpha male.






4.0 "BAD BOY + DIRTY TALKER" STARS!!!


Warn a girl will 'ya?
This book made my ovary explode like an earth shattering explosion. I had a hard time picking up the pieces. It was hawt! Good Lord, my knickers was twisted and soaked!


Match Fit is my first Amelie Duncan book. I feel like I was too late already but then, better late than never right? I tell you this, I am so engrossed with the book that I hardly put it down. That cover was hawt! And I was like, there's no way in hell I'm not gonna lick it. So licked I did! It was one of those books that made my reading so fun and entertaining because truth be told, Match Fit really is an entertaining read. It's light hearted, quick paced and sooo sexy you will be left with a female version of blue balls and panting. Yes panting! Because Dylan is just your dirty talker, drool worthy and swoon worthy hero. He's an arrogant asshole, alpha to the max and a jealous jerk you'll want to be owned by him. 

“Don’t play coy with me. You’re mine—pretending to be, at least— and I never share,” he said."Stop undressing me with your eyes." "Undressing? Look again, Brooke. I'm fucking you with them."
But then when he cared, My god he'll definitely care for you. And right there I know that Dylan is worth rooting over. Entered Brooke, and this two is like match made in heaven. This woman is a strong heroine and I love her character. There's just a substance with her character portrayal that made the story even more interesting. She's easy going and fun. She light up the world of this story. 
"I'm a woman with a crush on an athlete, not a woman who just had a three mind-blowing orgasms on his face."
Oh damn! If only... but then what woman could resist Dylan Pierce? Their pretend to be relationship turned out to be more when things got started so intimate. They aren't just simple workmates now but two souls who cannot get enough of each other. But the problem is, secret relationship could ruin both their career and falling in love and getting too attached is just so hard to risked. But, good lord the sex! It was scorching I was burning I wanna shower with ice cold water! It's so hard not to fall to an orgasm achiever Dylan. Even more with an easy going and caring Dylan. So risked they did until all hell break loose with an angry jealous ex ruining what they have.

In totality, I really love the story. I had so much fun with my journey of Brooke and Dylan. I may have looking for the "sports" but that was negligible as I am captivated with the story. Amelie did great. Her writing captivates me and I love her characters. They are relatable and them's so much fun to read. It was sexy as hell and I love it. So, if you want a straight forward, sexy, fun and a sports romance with a dirty talker bad boy and adorable heroine with a sizzling passion? Then this book is for you.



Post a Comment