Release Blitz + Review: Break Me by Tara Conrad

September 27, 2026

 

 

 




  ♦ ♦ ♦




A dark, emotional MC romance inspired by Edgar Allan Poe’s “The Raven.”


Raven Sutter was never meant to be mine.

She was my best friend’s little sister.

Off-limits. Untouchable.

She walked into my life with golden hair, blue eyes, and a quiet defiance that ruined every promise I’d ever made.

I tried to keep my distance.

She made that impossible.

As a mechanic for the Blackwater MC, I’ve lived my life in the shadows.

Raven became the only person who made the darkness feel bearable.

The one person who saw the man beneath the silence and the bruises.

Our love was fierce.

Forbidden.

A little reckless and completely inevitable.

This is the story of how we fell.

Of how she changed me.

Of how loving her became the most beautiful and devastating chapter of my life.

Before the grief.

Before the ghosts.

Before the darkness—

there was her. 




♦ ♦ ♦













This story has everything that I look for in a dark romance and I was beyond excited to dive into the unknown of this forbidden emotional romance. 

Being the VP of one of the most well respected MC has always been a true honor for Samuel and he's always thought that nothing would be better than running the club alongside his best friend Knox. But all of that changes when he falls for his little sister and what was always a happy dynamic, is now filled with tension, betrayal, and knowing that life as they knew it, is about to be ripped apart in the cruelest way. 




  I really enjoyed most of the story and I loved the family dynamic but I have to say that I was a bit disappointed in the characters' relationship in the beginning. I felt like I was dropped into the middle of it and we were told that this is a relationship and these two people are madly in love with each other. I wanted to see the relationship being built from the very beginning. I wanted to witness the stolen glances, feel their emotional turmoil, the longing, and see the exact moment of when they finally give in. I think if that was done from the start, I would've loved these characters even more and I would have felt EVERYTHING. 

With all of that being said, I will say that I became emotional towards the end and I held out a lot of hope for these characters. The ending damn near destroyed me and I'm still trying to come to terms with it and figure out how everything is going to work out. What happens now? Can true love really conquer all? I will be a hot mess until the next book comes out! 

If you're looking for a MC biker romance that's going to tear you apart, this one is most definitely for you.






♦ ♦ ♦




Bestselling author Tara Conrad writes where passion meets peril, crafting dark, spellbinding romances that blur the line between devotion and destruction.


Inspired by the haunting brilliance of Edgar Allan Poe, her stories reimagine Gothic tales with modern sensuality and power.


Within her pages, heroines rise unbroken, villains fall beautifully, and the darkness always tells the truth.


When she isn’t writing, Tara travels with her husband, meeting readers who have found pieces of themselves in her worlds.


She believes love isn’t always light. Sometimes, it’s found in the dark. ♥





84faf-website 481e5-facebook  1a806-instagram goodreads AMAZON 2
ed575-newsletter bookbub TikTok-2

♦ ♦ ♦





♦ ♦ ♦



tns-connect-with-html-1
   
website gold facebook gold twitter gold instagram gold gold label_newsletter Pinterest gold youtube gold
MASTER LIST - JOIN OUR TEAM







Post a Comment