Book Review: First Semester by Q.B. Tyler

November 10, 2019

First Semester by QB Tyler
IMG_4344.jpg
My rebound wasn’t supposed to be the best sex of my life.
He definitely wasn’t supposed to walk into class Monday morning on my first day of college. He wasn’t supposed to be my teacher.
He did things to my body that no man had ever done before. Things I wanted him to do again And again. And again.
But the man I had in my bed two days ago was now off limits.
He was my teacher. I was his student.
I couldn’t have him... I wanted him anyway.
First Semester is a 50,000 word standalone novel and the first in The Campus Tales series.


First Semester is a quick, hot, steamy, sweet read! Q.B. Tyler has a way of sucking you into the world she created, and you never want to leave!

I personally didn’t have a good college experience, so being able to see through Skyler’s eyes, even for a little while, was interesting and fun!

I loved the attraction between Skyler and Aiden! It was undeniable!
I personally really loved being able to read through Aiden’s POV! AIDEN IS TOTALLY SWOON WORTHY! Did I mention that he speaks Italian?! YUM!

I love forbidden romances and this story doesn’t disappoint! I cannot wait for more Campus Tales! I’m officially obsessed!

Five dreamy stars: 💫💫💫💫💫

Post a Comment