Review Tour: Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose

November 18, 2017




Title: Bad Habit
Author: Charleigh Rose
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: November 16, 2017


BRIAR
I was infatuated with Asher Kelley the moment he came tumbling through my brother’s window five years ago. 
Even bruised and bloodied, he was the most beautiful boy I'd ever seen. 
We couldn't ever be together.
I was too young, and he was too untouchable. 
He was too troubled, and I was too naïve. 
But the heart is rebellious, and mine decided it didn’t care about any of those things. 
As I got older, harmless flirting turned to stolen moments in dark corners. 
Until one day, he was gone without a trace.
Now, two years later, he’s back. 
Callous and cruel. 
He’s my brother’s best friend. My parents’ worst nightmare.
I should hate him. 
But like a Bad Habit, I can’t quit him. 











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“You wanted to play big girl games,Briar. Now, I’m going to treat you like a big girl. 

Whoah! Did it get hot in here or is it just me?! I wasn’t expecting to fall this bad boy but I did and like all Bad Habits, Asher Kelly was pretty hard to quit. 

This story hit all of the right spots for me when it came to the forbidden romance aspect and I was practically drooling from the time I read the first chapter and I haven’t looked back since. Asher Kelly is a certified a**hole and there’s no other way to put that nicely because he will leave frustrated and panting all within a five second conversation. But underneath it all, he has a good heart and he values the meaning of friendship and family. 

Falling for your best friend’s little sister is a quick way to end any friendship but you know what they say: The heart wants what it wants. With a betrayal no one saw coming, Asher leaves everything behind including a broken hearted woman who would’ve done anything for him. But returning to the place that held so many bad memories and the girl who still holds his heart, is not going to be easy. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Three years ago, everything changed for Briar and her friendship with Asher. With the past now behind her, moving on is not only an option but a necessity. But when Asher returns for good, those old feelings quickly resurfaces and with that, comes hatred and a serious case of sexual frustration. Can Briar really move on now that Asher is back and with a history like theirs, becoming enemies to bed partners will be catastrophic. Let the fireworks begin. 

I loved that not only this had the forbidden feeling to it, but this was a love/hate relationship of sorts. Asher and Briar were beyond complicated and they certainly tested me with their back and forth but I loved it!! The chemistry between these two was insane and you felt that love before either one of them ever spoke those words. If you in the mood for a sexy forbidden romance, then this one is for you.




The quiet snick of the front door closing alerts me to her arrival. About fucking time. I flatten myself against the wall behind her door right before she opens it then gently nudges it shut with the back of her foot. She kicks off her shoes and starts to pull her dress up to take it off. Standing with her back to me in front of the moonlit window, I can make out her brand-new curves. Her tight, round ass. The dimples on the small of her back. Her dress is just past her hips when I speak. 

“Have fun tonight?” 
Briar yelps and drops her dress back in place before spinning around. 
“I was until I had some perv spy on me for the second time in as many days.” 
“Oh, I’m the pervert?” I taunt, moving closer. She wants to back away, but she doesn’t. She stands her ground, and it only spurs me on. “Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it was you who watched me jack off this morning.” 
I’m almost sad the lights aren’t on to see her inevitable blush. I’m standing over her tiny form, and she has to crane her neck to look up at me. 
“Momentary lapse in sanity.” She shrugs. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.” 
Those words kick around in my head for a second before I practically tackle her onto her bed. She lands on her back, mouth parted in shock, with her legs spread and her dress ridden up. My hips fill the spot between her thighs, and I pin her hands to the bed. 
Fuck, this was a bad idea. She smells good—sweet, like her conditioner—and she feels even better. I have to fight the urge to grind into her. 
“Nothing you haven’t seen before, huh?”
“No,” she says between clenched teeth.
“Who was it?” I demand. “Was it the little golden boy from tonight?” 
“None of your business.” 




HOSTED BY:


Post a Comment