Release Promotion : Devil You Know by L. A. Fiore.

March 10, 2017

DYK Now live FB 2 

17160848_1859736497577215_646338274_n
Devil You Know Release GIF 

***

17160794_1859736437577221_58880806_n
the-devil-you-know-for-web 

Damian Tate. One look into his sad green eyes and I was hooked. I wanted to be the one to make him laugh, to make him smile. I hadn't expected him to be the one to make me blush, to make me hot...to make me fall in love. He was my first kiss, my first love, my first everything. I wanted forever with him, but life got in the way. 

 He enlisted, I went to college, and for years we were never in the same place long enough to pick up where we left off. 

 Thirteen years after he left, tragedy brings him home. The stoic boy I fell in love with grew into a quiet, dangerous and wildly sexy man. He still tugs on all the right strings for me, but he seems determined to keep me at arm's-length.  

However, when trouble comes knocking at my door, he is the one to put himself between that trouble and me.  

Spending time with him might drive me insane, or it might be our second chance at first love.
17198887_1859736494243882_1244360875_n
amazonbandnkobo
17199155_1859736464243885_903469688_n
***

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.25 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There’s this saying that good or bad, words can change your life. We’ve all read more than a thousand words, soaked up their meaning, and disected the undercurrent of their complexities. And you know what happens when you have the best words? You make the best sentences, you develop the perfect plot, and you have one hell of a story. So you see in this case, words were not only good, they were damn near brilliant and I’m glad I got to experience such a well crafted strong story that’s going to stay with me for a long time. 

“I’ve waited for you half of my life. I want a lifetime with you”. 

Damien Tate has been a grown up longer than he was a kid. Having his father leave at such a young age, Damien became the object of his mother’s cruelty which was filled with nothing but verbal abuse and hatred. Knowing kindness was not a part of his daily routine but one moment changed everything for this Sixteen year old and little did he know, that same moment would shape and change his future as well. 

Thea knows what true love and kindness is. She’s been surrounded by it from the moment her and her twin brother Cam entered the world and she couldn’t imagine someone else not experiencing that kind of love. So when she meets her brother’s friend for the first time, Thea knew that she was going to show Damien that kind of love and kindness. But what she didn’t expect was to fall for the boy who would become her savior and her future heartbreak all at the same time. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This was a story that spanned close to fifteen years and let me tell you, it was beautiful, utterly heartbreaking and at times frustrating. I wasn’t expecting to be so invested in these characters and their lives to the point where I found myself secretly wishing for more of EVERYTHING. There were plenty of characters that made me fall in love with them, some broke my heart, while the others gave me the humor I was craving and I cannot tell you how much I appreciated that. 

I also loved the fact that this had a bit of mystery/suspense that kept me guessing up to the end. Thea became one of my favorite heroines and I liked the fact that she wasn’t a push over and she said what was on her mind. She was quirky, fun,, and when it came to Damien, her love was unconditional and timeless. Together these two had a long journey set out for them and I will admit at times I was worried but with a love like theirs, I knew it was only a matter of time. And timing is everything.

If you haven’t read this book yet, there is something seriously wrong with you and I encourage you to talk to someone because that’s unacceptable. READ THIS BOOK! 
17198411_1859736490910549_127362343_n
Devil You Know Teaser January 31 

Devil You Know Teaser January 31(1)

***

17203692_1859736434243888_1605912330_n
DYK Giveaway edited 


***

17141757_1859736474243884_1282614022_n
logo 

L.A. Fiore is the author of several books including: Beautifully Damaged, Waiting for the One and A Glimpse of the Dream. She's also the social secretary for her two children, a tamer of ill-mannered cats, the companion to one awesome dog and married to her best friend. She likes her wine red, her shrimp chilled and her social gatherings small and intimate.
17199005_1859736430910555_875787244_n 
websitefbtwitterigamazongoodreads(1)newsletter

***




hostedby
website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube goldgold label_newsletter

Post a Comment