New Release with Review: Cherry Bomb by Carmel Rhodes

August 28, 2019


Cherry Bomb is a Best Friend’s Dad Romance that will leave you breathless.

🍒 Age-Gap
💣 Best Friends’s Dad
🍒 Hot British Hero
💣 Bad Girl Heroine

🍒*ʙʟᴜʀʙ* 💣
My heart doesn’t beat, it ticks.
It’s been that way since I was sixteen years old and I caught my sister in bed with my boyfriend.
I gave my heart to a boy who didn’t deserve it, then spent the next few years indulging in hard drugs
and even harder sex.
Life is easier when you don’t get attached. 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. That’s the rule. At least it was
before he came along.
Cash Davidson is the tattooed prince who walked into the restaurant where I work and turned my life
upside down.
He is everything I never knew I needed. There’s just one problem
𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠.
𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠.
𝙏𝙞𝙘𝙠.
He’s my best friend’s dad.
𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙢.
.
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited: http://hyperurl.co/sedyb9
Add it to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/47634578-cherry-bomb





20190821_163656.png

Everyone knows by now that forbidden romance is my thing. I have a special type of weakness when it comes to these stories and whether it’s the knowledge of knowing that these characters are entering uncharted waters, wanting something they can’t have, or just the dangerous seduction that keeps you coming back for more. Whatever it is, there is always a craving for forbidden romance and it will never go away.

four-1.gif

For the past few years Cherry Valentine’s focus has been on forgetting her old life in high school. Now attending a top College and having her best friend by her side, life at the moment is pretty damn good aside from her being self destructive. When she meets a hot older British man at the restaurant where she works, Cherry knows that this is not going to be a regular one night stand and that this man is going to change the course of her life. 

Cash has always known that when it comes to good looks, he’s got it. After spending a copious amount of time between working his way up on Wall Street in New York and the women, he’s ready for something different and having the opportunity to connect with his long lost daughter puts everything in perspective. Having a one stand night with the sexy waitress was not in the cards and wanting to do it over and over again was quickly becoming an addiction. But finding out that the woman whom you’ve had horizontally is not only your daughter’s roommate but her best friend, is far from complicated.

tumblr_obwp8lCkQh1vs3wx8o1_500.gif

This is my first time reading anything from this author and I’m glad that I took a chance on this one because I really like her writing style. She gave us sexiness, humor, drama, and lovable but flawed characters. Cash the perfect hero and not only did I love his protectiveness, I liked that he didn’t play any games and he knew exactly what wanted.

The only thing that I was not a fan of was the heroine’s need to be self destructive and towards the end felt rushed to me. I wanted to see how certain relationships were going to be handled as time progressed but I have a feeling I’ll be seeing more of these characters so I’ll wait and see. If you’re like me and you’re a huge fan of forbidden romance, then I recommend you read this one. 



Post a Comment