Review Tour with Review: Filthy Gods by R. Scarlett

May 19, 2018

 

Filthy Gods (American Gods 0.5), an all-new Sexy Romance by R. Scarlett is AVAILABLE NOW!!

 

Prelude in the American Gods series.
Young. Wealthy. Elite. Attractive. The gentlemen’s secret society at Yale was filled with them.
And Nathaniel Radcliffe, the bane of my existence, was one of them.
As the right hand of the American Gods, he was conceited and arrogant. A dangerously handsome man in a tailored custom suit and shiny black oxford loafers.
The classroom was our battlefield. We made a sport out of arguing and debating, ready to do anything in order to win over the other.
Deadly opponents, deadlier minds.
I'd sworn I'd never give him the upper hand, until...
The secret I’ve been hiding for the last three years?
He just discovered it…and now he has all the power.
 

Grab your copy Today for .99 Cents!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Add to Your TBR - https://bit.ly/2GzvnfM



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SAY WHAAAAAAA?!!

Ok on a serious note, why the **** haven’t I read anything from this author before? I truly felt like I was missing out on something so dangerously good and after finishing this book, I’m dying for a next hit!!My body is craving the words that only I know this author can deliver and I can practically taste the ecstasy that is going to come in part 2. Filthy Gods has lived up to the hype and I can only imagine what the next book is going to do to us. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Money, power, good looks, and having the world at your finger tips is what Nathaniel Radcliffe has. With a face that would make you do questionable things and a smile that is to die for, Nathaniel has it all and he didn’t even have to work that hard for it. But getting the untouchable Juliette Monroe to give up herself for one summer with no strings attached? That is going to be the start of something that neither one of them ever anticipated.

Juliette has always had to work extra hard when it came to her education. Competing with the god himself for the past three years in everything besides a pissing contest, trying to stay invisible for the summer and keep her down will be a thing of the past for the Summer. For the next two months, two rivalries will put everything aside to enjoy the guilty pleasures of having each other. What’s the worse that could happen? 

I’m still so genuinely shocked about how good this story was!!! This exceeded my expectations and blew my damn mind. For this being a prequel, I’m scared to see what’s actually going to happen next if I’m being honest. It was seductive, riveting, , and a hella sexy!!!! I will forever be a fan of this author now and I truly cant wait to see what she comes up with next. 



R. Scarlett has been on my radar for quite some time now. Somehow, I still never got around to picking up one of her books, but I'm so glad I finally did!! Filthy God's blurb called to me. Secret societies, danger, and a couple that engages in regular verbal sparring matches? It's like the author wrote this book for me! 


What I wondered about this book more than anything was if it would live up to the hype. I've been disappointed in the past due to the overinflated buzz surrounding a book, but thankfully, that wasn't the case here. It's easy for me to see why everyone seems to love this book!


The content was excellent quality for a novella. While the story is short and fast paced, it still managed to keep me invested in the characters and felt like a complete story. It intrigued me the whole way through whether it was because of the main couple or the secondary characters. Usually, the conclusion of most books of similiar length leave me wanting more, but the end of this one was satisfying. 


Filthy Gods is a new adult romance with a cocky hero, a strong willed heroine, and an abundance of heat. Nathanial Radcliffe and Juliette Monroe are intelligent, ambitious, and competitive. Their intensity in the academic arena translates in the bedroom where they're even more passionate about each other than their future careers. That's saying a lot when it comes to these two. 


Overall, Rebecca Scarlett impressed me with her beautiful writing and captivating storytelling. She set the stage for the upcoming books in the series perfectly, and I'm literally craving more of the "American Gods." Fans of new adult romance shouldn't hesitate to pick up this one! 

 

About R. Scarlett

 
 
R. Scarlett lives in a small quaint town in Southern Ontario, Canada and has an unhealthy obsession with mythology and romance.
From studying English literature and minoring in History, she loves losing herself in a good book and snuggling up to her Brittany Spaniel.
When she's not writing or plotting a delicious novel, she can be found hanging out with friends and family, going on long car rides, exploring small towns, or watching reruns of Sex and the City.
 

Follow R. Scarlett

 

2 comments

  1. Fabulous review jessica!!! Loved it!!! Shared on all my socials!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now read her Blackest Gold series so we can fangirl together properly, Jessica! XD

    ReplyDelete