REVIEW: Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras

November 24, 2015

25284952
I lost her.No, I didn't lose her. I threw her away. She was my best friend. I was never supposed to fall in love with her. I was careless. She was heartbroken. I was doing fine until she came back into my life and  reminded me what love was supposed to feel like.  When it's all said and done, she may not want to stay, but this time I'm going to do everything in my power to not let her go.

Stars.jpg


My Review:
I loved this book!! I loved how the author wrote it, the dual POV of both characters, how she managed to explain how the five years that the characters were apart affects them and how they continue with they lives, but any of them was able to forget what they had in the past. I liked how the author    incorporates the column, that Jensen writes for the magazine he works at the end of every Jensen chapters. And what I loved most, is that the novel is the one that Jensen ends up writing about Mia and himself. I LOVED that the two characters like Mumford & Sons! Is also one of the band I like too!! 

About the story:
This is the story about Mia and Jensen, they were together when they were younger but then, Jensen goes to New York to study to be a writer. When he comes back he tells Mia that he cheat on her.
Five years later, they reunite in Mia's best friend wedding and is there that Jensen finds out that Mia is going to New York to work as a photographer.
While she is in New York she found out that Jensen writes book for children and they are about her. One day Jensen has a brilliant idea and he propose Mia to write a book about their relationship while they are in New York, so they start seeing each other again, but any of them trust each other; Jensen is afraid that Mia is going to run away and Mia is afraid that Jensen is going back with his ex.
But after all their problems they end up together and Jensen finally publish his book.

Favorite Quote:
"Real love stories never end" -Claire Contreras, Paper Hearts

Post a Comment