The Perfect Life by Erin Noelle REVIEW

February 18, 2016

27257403

I had the perfect life.
The perfect husband. Colin Cassidy—the incredibly talented, extremely gorgeous, and unbelievably humble star NFL quarterback.
The perfect marriage. Our bond was unbreakable. His support unwavering.
The perfect career. As the recently-appointed executive director for the Boston chapter of Mending Hearts, a child abuse prevention and treatment program, my daily reward was helping to keep vulnerable, innocent children from being preyed upon and destroyed. It’s all I’d wanted to do since I was a teenager.
Perfect city. Perfect car. Perfect house with the perfect view.
From the outside looking in, it was impossible to find a single flaw in my life. I had it all. Everything I'd ever wanted.
But that kind of perfection came at a price. Demanded the ultimate sacrifice.
What happened when I discovered what I'd been missing all along? When I began to question if the lies were worth protecting?
What if suddenly the last thing I wanted was to be perfect?

Available on Amazon and FREE in KU

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU


★★★★4 Stars★★★★

 photo PicsArt_02-17-11.41.07_zpslbilmvyn.jpg

Monroe Cassidy has the perfect life. Money,famous football player husband and being a driving force in the "Mending hearts" program that caters to children who've been abused. Life is pretty good and nothing or no one can possibly ruin it. Until one night when she meets a certain someone and life as she knows it is going to be completely obliterated.

"He was my drug. All I needed to keep my perfect world balanced and myself grounded". 

Colin "Clutch" Cassidy is at the top of his game. Being on one of the best teams,having a loving wife and chasing that superbowl dream, what more can he possible ask for? But there's something that he's always wanted and little does he know,that flame is going to start a huge fire. What happens when the life you thought you wanted was nothing more than a smoke screen?

"My draw to him was undeniable, an electric charge that whirred through my body each time we touched. He made me want things I'd never wanted before". 

This was a very different story than what I'm used to and I really liked that. I was completely shocked at the beginning when I realized what was going to happen and I thought I was missing a couple of pages to be honest but once I caught on, I loved that surprise!! Yes it was different but it set up everything for the story. 

Now I know I'm being very vague about the storyline but trust me when I tell you,spoilers will be your enemy if you read them so I'm going to refrain from giving them and just you go into this completely blind. I didn't love everything about this story but the way this author portrayed a heavy subject matter and then at the end having it rectify,I loved and appreciated it.



Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband and two young daughters. While earning her degree in History at the University of Houston, she rediscovered her love for reading that was first instilled by her grandmother when she was a young child.
A lover of happily-ever-afters, both historical and current, Erin is an avid reader of all romance novels.
Her titles published include the Book Boyfriend Series, the Dusk ‘Til Dawn Series, the Luminous Duet, Conspire — co-authored with SE Hall, Surviving Us, MILF: Wrong Kind of Love, Spark and Flame.
Her books have been a part of the USA Today Bestselling list and the Amazon and Barnes & Noble overall Top 100.
Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | Instagram | Tumblr  | Pinterest
Subscribe to Erin’s Newsletter


Enter to win a Signed Paperback or a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

Post a Comment