I Pick You by Jettie Woodruff REVIEW

February 23, 2016

I Pick YouI Pick You by Jettie Woodruff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




5.0 "HUSHABAY " STARS!!! 


“Still finding myself, still searching for light, finding you, finding me, fighting hard for whatever is right. Is it for me, or is it for you? Still fighting for air, hmmm, mmm, hmmm, mmm.”

This book is fantastic! The storyline is unique...will give you a different ride of a rollercoaster of emotions..and feels so DAMN REAL.

In all honesty, I was really curious about this book. I mean look at the cover?hell it's perfect and to think it was a spin off of Twin Duo Series Yay I know I have to read this. So I really did and I was surprised!!! In all true Jettie Woodruff's way, the story was uniquely written and perfectly delivered. This got me hooked and invested the moment I started reading it.

I Pick You is a book where you can say that everything feels so real. Let me start by saying I never expected the turn of events that I encountered with this book. First were with the characters, like wow!!! The male lead???ahhhh there's this point that I wanted to kick him and punch him do MMA thing on him because he's a total jerk!!!!a total...urghhh...I was so frustrated because I don't want him like that. Then at some point, I wanted to hug him..call dibs on him...place him in my closet then lock him there so nobody could take him away. The female lead on the other hand? Wow! I never really see it coming. I could not even say at first that I love her because seriously? I despise her from the start but then this woman of all surprises...yes that's you Ms. Jettie made a twist that made my jaw dropped. Like what the hell just happened? You know at this part? I guess I wont divulge anymore because this should be experienced rather read in a review.
...and then because she loves us more...(yeah you again Ms. Jettie)..
she coupled it with cute and adorable baby you'll surely love right from the start..the baby, why this even started...the baby that leads to different situations that finally knock some sense to this Daddy that was so confused what road to take in.

“Read between the lines, Brantley, the detours are clear, and the direction is right in front of your face. Look for them.”

Overall, this story is amazing!
enjoyable...fast paced... more than the emotional scenes, I get to laugh with the book... I may have felt so broken but I feel loved all at once. And I say again it feels so real. The characters growth is incredible...not sugar coated...youll definitely say "It happens in real life. Like for real."

“No, so I can tell you how I got here. How I ended up in this very spot right here. It was never her, Kit, but it took a whole lot of hell for me to see the truth. Rydell was great with Bay, she was great with me, and she’s a good hearted soul who deserved way better than what I gave her, but she was never meant to be in my life, only part of the journey to get me here. With you. You’re not playing second fiddle to anyone, Kit. I’m not interested in singing a song and picking some tunes with Rydell in some honky-tonk. I want you. I pick this house. I pick Bay. I pick this life that I want to share with you. I pick you, Kit.

After reading , I was emotionally drained. I really can't explain what I feel.

Great job Ms. Jettie!!!





Jettie Woodruff




Born
in Richlands, The United States 
Website

Twitter

Genre

Jettie Woodruff

Jettie Woodruff resides in Ohio, but she's not sure why. She hates winter and it's right around the corner. Time to go south. People say Jettie has her own genre, a mixture of love, sex, family, mystery, and comedy. She also has a half a dozen stories started, all waiting to be told. The one that makes it to thirty-thousand first is usually the one that gets published next.
Some of her favorite things are, first and foremost her family, reading, writing, bike riding, hiking, BOOK SIGNINGS, my friends, and life!
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe





View all my reviews

Post a Comment