Target on Our Backs by J.M. Darhower REVIEW

February 29, 2016

Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes, #3)Target on Our Backs by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 4 of 5 stars




★★★★4.5 Naz is a Badass MOFO★★★★



This has been one of my all time favorite book series and I'm sad that it's come to an end. It's been one hell of a ride and even though I don't want to come off, I'm happy with the way everything turned out.

"Some of the most dangerous people are only dangerous because of what they mean to others,not because of who they are".

After taking out one of New York's top crime Lord,Naz has a target on his back(literally). Everywhere he goes,there's a trail of bullets and bodies that are starting to pile up. Taking no chances, he does everything in his power to keep his wife Karrissa safe. But how do you do that when the promise you made was to be a better person? No more killing no more destruction. But you know what Naz always says:He's not a good man.

Who's really after him?

Can he keep his promise not to hurt anyone?


Places to go.


People to see.

Blood to spill.

You know how it is...


Even though this story didn't have as much action than the previous books, I still loved it. The way he cared about Karissa,their everyday life,and trying to balance their new marriage along with being hunted was a great dynamic. Naz was still the same badass and I loved that even though he was trying to be better, that part of him was still there.

My only complaint was that I wanted to see more growth from Karrissa. She still seemed a bit naive and in certain situations but I still loved her. I loved Melody as well and the introduction to new characters who I'm praying get their own stories because the are crazy!

If you haven't read this series yet,I really don't know what you're doing with your life. Its sexy,forbidden,dark with the right amount of action.




View all my reviews

Post a Comment