Book Review: Desolate by Autumn Grey

November 10, 2019

Desolate by Autumn Grey
img_4342
There are angels and demons at war inside my head.
I had it all figured out: finish high school, attend seminary and finally answer my calling of becoming a priest. What I hadn’t counted in the equation was her.
Grace Miller.
The girl who was always out of my reach. The girl who still makes me lose my breath with just a look.
Little did I know she would become my temptation and vice, and quite possibly, my ruin.
Now I’m standing at a crossroads, and my head is a battlefield. How do I choose sides when it means losing a part of who I am?
*This story has some content that may be sensitive for some readers.*


One of my TOP reads of 2018!

I really enjoyed Sol and Grace’s story from the very start! I love a good friends to lovers romance and with the forbidden aspect of this sweet romance, I couldn't get enough! 

Autumn Grey had be captivated through Sol and Grace. About them individually, about their friendship, about them  growing up, about their struggles, and about their love.

Sol and Grace’s friendship blossomed into something so much more, it was so beautiful to read, to experience, and to see come to life through the pages! They were so into each other from the start and I was immersed by all of it! The ever growing feelings, the push and pull, and just everything!

Grey was able to make me see, make me feel everything that her characters were feeling! 

“I-I wish things were different, you know.”

Desolate is definitely not just a slow-burning, forbidden story about ‘young love,’ it’s so much more than that!! The characters are intriguing, the depth is compelling, and the driving force behind them grabs a hold of you and you never want it to let go.

Sol and Grace, both held so much heart, and more so, they held my soul.

This is my first book by Autumn Grey and it definitely will not be my last! She really has a way of hooking you in and taking you in an emotional journey through words! 

“In another life, would you choose me?”

I cannot wait for Disgraceful and what’s next for Sol and Grace!

Five dreamy stars: ðŸ’«ðŸ’«ðŸ’«ðŸ’«ðŸ’«

Post a Comment