Sonya's weekend Rec

April 29, 2016

Calling all my bikerbabes!!! Happy Friday Everyone.I feel like being bad this weekend. Do you? If that's a hell yes, then I need to introduce you to Zeek MOTHAEFFIN Deluca.I'm recommending "Reign"by M.N Forgy.

 STATS:

MC PRESIDENT√

 BADASS√

 HOT AS F*CKIN SIN√

 Do I have your attention now? This is why I love MC books. The grit, the justification, the power and knowing that even though they are complete badasses, there's always a woman that will bring them to their knees. And here's the best part ladies, he's the the MC President but she's the town Sherriff!! I can already hear the one click go go go!! Note: "Reign does end on a cliffhanger but book 2 "Mercy" is available now.


As the president of the Sin City Outlaw Motorcycle Club, I fuck as hard as I ride and rarely go to bed alone.
The women are fast and the violence is intense.
I excel in both.
People either respect me or fear me. I'm not arrogant. It’s just the truth.
I was a king, reigning over Vegas without complication, until one gorgeous sheriff made everything fall apart.
When I saw her, I became a Neanderthal, wanting nothing more than to be between those legs.
I guess that’s where I went wrong, because my reality was shot to hell real fucking fast.
One kiss caused her to step over that blue line.
One night in her bed made me a traitor.
And now… we’re both screwed. 







Post a Comment