Review:Mercy by M.N.Forgy

April 6, 2016


I’m an outlaw. I don’t fall in love and I sure as fuck don't run... Until Jillian McAdams. 

I fell for a law abiding Sheriff, breaking my vows to my own club, and turning her against her family of blue. 

An outlaw and a sheriff, it can only end in one way… Mayhem. 

Now we both have to pay the ultimate price for betraying our families. 

I swore to kill my brother, his allegiance sworn to another club, if I ever saw him again. 

Yet here I am running to him in hopes to save Jillian’s life… 

We both will have to rewrite the rules we know to stay alive.

Even if it means we lose everything we had in doing so… (less)




I have been patiently waiting for "Mercy" and let me tell you,this book was bigger,badder and a hell of a lot more sexier than the first one. Zeek and Jillian are one couple that I wouldn't want to mess with and the rules no longer apply to them. Will they survive each other? Can a cop and a MC President really have a happily ever after?

"Depending on who you ask, they say love can bring the worst or best out in a person. "

Which am I? 

After that horrendous cliffhanger in book one,we know that Zeek and Jillian are on the run. Jillian is being set up for the murder of her father,and Zeek has run out of options so the only way to keep her safe was to run with her.Having no one to trust,they head to his estranged brother's MC to seek help but everything doesn't go as planned. Forced to rearrange their plans,Zeek and Jillian do what has to be done in order for now. But Jillian doesn't trust Zeek. She knew he was a ruthless man before they got together but being on the run has made her really see why he's the President of one of the most feared MC's.

Zeek is willing to do anything to keep Jillian safe. Having a target on their backs has not been an easy thing for them but he will not rest until her innocence is made and he gets his club back from being taken over by his ruthless Uncle Frank. How far is he willing to go to save the woman he loves? You'll just have to read it and find out.

I can honestly say that this story kept me on the edge of my seat. I kept thinking what the hell is going to happen next! I love when there's a ton of action in a story and you come face to face with a showdown. That to me makes the story more interesting and the characters more real. I loved Zeek's determination and his humor for certain situations. I found myself laughing and shaking my head with a smirk on my lips. He was the ultimate BADASS and the way he loved Jillian was such a different side to him that I'm glad to read about.

"Who actually wakes up wanting to find love? It's painful as fuck. I've had bullet wounds hurt less than this shit. 

I highly recommend this series if you haven't read them already. It's very different from your normal MC reads which I love but it has the same raw,all consuming grit and angst that we all love.


M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She’s a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn’t live with the “what if” anymore and finally took a chance on her character’s story. So, with her glass of wine in hand and a stray Barbie sharing her seat, she continues to create and please her fans.

Post a Comment