REVIEW: LAWLESS BY T.M. Frazier

December 10, 2015

25756072
Thia is prim and proper.
Bear is leather and lawless.
It will never work between them.
It's a lie they almost believe...
It is necessary to first read King and Tyrant to fully enjoy Lawless.
 photo 1449379794752_zpsvugdjh4c.jpg

★★★★★5 BADASS Stars★★★★★

"We were two tortured souls. Both in more ways than one person should ever have to experience". 

First let me just say that when it comes to rating a book, I'm one picky bitch. This is my first five star read since January 2015 and I read A LOT!! When a book not only grabs your attention but manage to keep it? You know that you've found something truly special.
If you've read the previous books in this series then you know that this is Bear's story and he's literally been through hell.He's been on a self destructive emotional journey and he's at a point where he just doesn't give a damn. But everything changes with just one phone call and that self destruction that he's been hell bent on achieving is nothing compared to what's about to happen to his heart.

" I knew everything about being a biker. I didn't know shit about being a man". 

One promise seven years ago. 
One phone call.
Thia is on the run. Having suffering a tremendous loss, she's completely alone with no where to go. So she makes a decision that alters her past present and future and it's name is Bear. Now this is usually the part where I tell you about the plot and what worked but I'm not going to because I want everyone to just experience the emotions and all of the raw, sexy, grittiness.
 photo PicsArt_12-06-05.40.27_zpswof15bko.jpg
What I will say is that I loved how Bear and Thia met.It made the story more beautiful and real and I loved every minute of that. Now as for Bear, can you stalk a fictional character?!! OMG that man. That glorious, hot, badass MOFO just took the crown from my beloved "King" and I don't even care right now.

"I've committed every crime there was to commit. I'd done shit that sane men would never dare to even think of, yet I'd never felt a shred of guilt for any of it.
Ever.
Until now
 photo PicsArt_12-06-05.48.27_zpsmd3vs1gi.jpg

I loved this story so much that I literally had to read slowly just so I could savor it and that is what we as readers strive for when reading a book. Ms.Frazier has certainly outdone herself and what made this special was that you saw the growth in her work. As for the ending? I don't know if I want clap for joy or start drinking some top shelf tequila because I did NOT see that one coming AT ALL.
Final note: Sit back, relax with some wine and a fan and just let Bear do all the talking.

187394852571164128020254
Pre-order Soulless (Book Two) Lawless Series
Releasing February 23rd!
t.m. frazier.jpg
T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier resides in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and three feisty fur kids.
She attended Florida Gulf Coast University where she specialized in public speaking. After years working in real estate and new home construction, she decided it was finally time to stop pushing her dreams to the back burner and pursue writing seriously.
In the third grade she wrote her very first story about a lost hamster. It earned rave reviews from both her teacher and her parents.
It only took her twenty years to start the next one.
It will not be about hamsters.
GIVEAWAY
Signed Copy of Lawless (2 Winners)

Post a Comment