Top books that tore my heart out.... so far

November 23, 2018

                              

Happy  Holdidays Chatterbabes!!

Every year we try to do something a little different and this year, we decided to do a post with some of our favorite books that we are so thankful for this year and the authors behind them. Some of these books tore my heart out, left me in a fit of range, and took us on one heck of an emotional roller coaster ride. But you know what? I wouldn't have had it any other way. So without further ado....., here are my Thankful reads of 2018


Sonya's List 





                           Pepper Winters -The Ribbon Duet Series



The boy and his Ribbon(book 1)

The girl and her Ren (book 2)

We're almost at the end of year and if you haven’t read this series yet, I have no idea what you’re doing with your life! Talk about a knockout duet. I was obsessed with these books and I loved every heartbreaking minute of it because this author just has a way of making you feel like you’re a part of the story.

    Buy Link








                                          S.T.Abby- Mindf*ck series




I have no words… this series stayed true to it’s dedication and it was indeed a mind f*ck! I was so scared to blink for fear of missing something and let me tell you, that does not happen to me very often so believe me when I say that you have to read this series!! No exceptions.


Buy Link






                                         The Surviving Trace by Calia read 


This book had me wanting to go back in time sooooo bad!! I was immediately sucked into the past and I desperately wanted to stay there because these characters will do you in. Their passion, their assertiveness, the secrets that everyone held, it was highly addictive and was one of my top favorites of the year so far.










Devney Perry-Tattered

This was a brand new author to me and I went into this book with some hesitation but boy was I surprised!! I fell in love with this one from the first chapter and what’s not to like? Small town love, close knit friends, do I really need to say anymore? 








Heartbreak Warfare- Kate Stewart and Heather Orgeron 




Everyone that knows me says that I'm a tough one to please when it comes to books and what's emotional for them, I react stone faced. I was so sure that this book was not going to break or change me and halfway through, I became cocky. While I did not break, this book most certainly changed my reading experience and put a huge crack in my armor. My emotions were no longer my own. Fear,desperation, hope,anger, you name it, and I felt it with this book and that is why this little gem a book I'm most certainly thankful for.

Buy link






Post a Comment