Review Tour : Real Dirty by Meghan March

May 9, 2017

  
                              Real Dirty AMAZON

I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry. Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal. The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t. The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t. I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place. Now the only place I want to put her is under me. I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started.  

Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play




free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com



Meghan March has always managed to bring us these characters that we would kill to be. Sure , some of them are crazy as hell, but they make for the best entertainment and “Real Dirty did not disappoint! 

Boone Thrasher is country music’s golden boy. With every man woman and child singing along to his songs, he’s at the top of his music game. Being number one is a pretty good spot to be in but proposing to your long time girlfriend in front of your fans and driving off into the sunset? Now that’s a sweet dream. But that dream quickly becomes a PR nightmare when the girlfriend in question does a number on Boone and breaks his heart. With a bad breakup, a country bar, and a hot little brunette, I can practically hear a new song being written, but for Boone, this is his reality and you just can’t make this stuff up. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
“She’s going to be as hot as fire, and God help me, but I don’t care if we both burn. “ 
Ripley has seen her fair share of drama and tragedy in her life. The one thing she can’t stand is celebrities. Country music Stars to be exact. So when Boone Thrasher shows up to her bar to get away from the press, let’s just say it got real heated and not only in the sexual tension type of way. What’s a girl to do when Country’s most lovable reform bad boy suddenly makes you want throw all of your reservations out of the window? You give in. But not without some Ripley flare drama of course. 

This was a fast paced,hot quick read that I really enjoyed. Ripley and Boone chemistry were off the charts and I loved their connection that they had with each other. Usually with a relationship like this, I would’ve had a problem with the insta lust but that wasn’t the case here and I loved how the author portrayed it. Now this does end on a cliffhanger so if you’re stabby like me, it would be in your best interest to wait until “Real Sexy” comes out. If you’re a little crazy and you don’t mind the cliffhanger, then this is the perfect read for you. 


"It's Boone, sugar. No need t be taking this up with God. Don't want to be struck down before I get to fell you squeeze my cock as you come."
Hold up ladies! Alpha Southern Man and Ovary Explosion Alert!!!


Oh-em-gee!! You know what's so cool about reading Meghan March's books? It's always her writing style that is so easy to connect and engage with. When I started reading Real Dirty, words and lines just flowed effortlessly and deliciously I finished it in less than 3 hours! 3 hours man, and that was hours of delicious dreaming over Boone, a southern man so alpha and bossy with his equal stubborn, sassy non-wearing panties heroine. Say what? Yep! and who said commando is hot for men only? No damn way! Meghan March's heroine Ripley is damn sure equally hot with no panties on! 



Honestly, I had so much fun reading this book. With my penchant for dirty talking alpha and stubborn heroines, this is what I needed. Spice up plenty of scorching scenes to add with their undeniable chemistry and I was dead. Panties off because I could not afford mine to melt. No wonder Rip is so hell bent with her no panties rules. Plus it's light hearted, no drama, just full of sexy and swoony moments plus hilarious scenes with Esteban the parrot I so wanted to adopt. It wasn't OTT and just pure fun of sexy times and hot scenes that were off the charts. I laughed, felt bothered and needed shower, gone mad but fell in love with the characters and the story. And this is what I love about Meghan March. Her characters are so easy to love and adore and the writing is always spot on. There's no need for you to over think. You'll go on with the flow and trust the author to take you on a ride you will enjoy. As I said, I finished it in 3 hours, that was real quick but the moments I had with my journey of them is still plastered all over my face and my system. Annd... of course, IT WAS REAL DIRTY!
so who am I to complain?I might have devoured all the dirty bits so it took me so hard to put the book down until the end. *wink



Now, I can't wait for the next book! I am so excited what's gonna happen next. With that ending that hindered my anticipation of some back door graces, I want Real Sexy stat!




                                  Real Sexy AMAZON

In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen. I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me. I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it. Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through. Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.  

PRE-ORDER NOW - RELEASING MAY 23

Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play

   
meghanmarchpic

Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Post a Comment