Review Blitz : REAL SEXY by Meghan March

May 23, 2017

       


In Nashville, country stars are a dime a dozen.
I swore I’d never get caught up with one, but Boone Thrasher made a liar out of me.
I said I’d never put my heart on the line, but he didn’t ask before he stole it.
Now we’re facing my worst fears, and we'll see if this country boy is tough enough to see it through.

Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters… but maybe he’ll prove that wrong too.  
Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play



“Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters.”
“I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong then.”
OMG! Real Sexy got some WOWZA factor screaming with every turn of the pages. Starting off with that hot cover that had me drooling! Damn! And who said it's just Real Sexy? No way! This is Real Dirty and Real Sexy rolled into one. Ladies watch out for some panty twisting or knickers drenching and a lot of swooning because this book got loads and loads of it. And what better way to add depth to a book like this? It's the heart. Because Real Sexy is equal parts sexy, dirty, heat and heart. Want to know why? Grab your copies the moment this book will go live and please do not ever forget to read the first book. You will never get disappointed. You will in fact enjoy every moment of it to a point where you want to beg for more. Yes! More for Boone and Rip!


Real Sexy started where Real Dirty left off. Because the first book heightened my anticipation for some back door graces, I devoured this book like it was my last meal. I was so hungry and thirsty I feel like my throat is parched and the only thing that will quench my thirst and sate my hunger is Boone and Ripley. That's how I was addicted to these characters and that's how I love their journey and this story so I was rooting for them. Rooting for not just their HEA but of course to seeking answers that have lingered on my mind since Book 1. And I was not mistaken for how I was obsessed with this book. Meghan March covered all the bases and all my questions were answered. That and I was left with satisfaction that is Real Sexy. It was a good book and was just the perfect conclusion of Boone and Rip's story.


Man, I was still on a high swooning and falling in love with them.The things Boone is capable of doing just to win Ripley's heart and his alpha tendencies. Gosh, I'm dying. Swoon factor to the nth level. But wait up, Rip is so worthy to be won over. I love this woman. She's not just passionate but a strong one and I love the way she handled things even deep inside she wanted to crumble and be hell with it. And this conclusion, it's more about her and how Boone will go through the ends of the earth just to win her over and make her fall in love with him. What with what Boone experienced in the past and of course Rips baggage that made her vulnerable yet strong and fierce that molded her of what she is. Indeed, she is Xena, the warrior princess. When you get to read this story, you will definitely understand my feelings right now. And you know what's the best about this book? It's the character's chemistry that is not just strong but perfect for each other and a story line well thought you will fall in love with every bits of pieces.


Overall, I will highly recommend this book. It's a wonderful story not just crafted to entertain but to feel and fall in love with. It's so sweet and heart warming even with all those some surprising twists and turns and unexpected events. It's not just about all those sexy and dirty things but so much more. For Ripley and Boone, it was taking chances, chasing dreams and not giving up. It's about taking that terrifying risk that will lead to the most unimaginable happiness. 


Great job, Meghan March!





     
⭐⭐⭐⭐4 Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐

“Girls like me don’t get happily ever afters.
“I’m just gonna have to prove you wrong then”.
 

I’ve been waiting for the conclusion to Boone and Ripley’s story and let me tell you, it was worth it! With more surprising revelations and some hot as hell scenes, “Real Sexy” was the perfect ending to this beautiful duet and I’m glad I was a part of this country crooning ride.

After the ending in “Real Dirty”, I was dying to find how much trouble Boone got himself in and what was going to be the impact. After learning who was the cause of that exact problem, I was prepared to cut a fictional character and have my rights read to me. But lucky for me, everything worked itself out and we began the journey of Boone and Ripley’s road to happily ever after with some bumps along the way of course. 

“You don’t need me, Ripley. I know that for a fact. So I’m gonna make you want me instead. 

Ripley is still trying to figure out her next move. Now working at another bar as a bartender, life isn’t panning out exactly as she planned. Boone wants one thing and that’s to keep Ripley forever but with a past like hers, Ripley is extremely hesitant to give her all to him but when you have a man like Boone Thrasher, you’re about to be wore down and have no choice but to give in.

Aside from a few issues with Ripley, I really enjoyed this story and I’m glad that her and Boone got their happily ever after. Meghan March delivered her all into this story and I’m glad that she also brought in some past favorite characters who I loved! So with that being said, don’t miss out on this sexy duet! 
    


I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry.
Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal.
The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t.
The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t.
I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place.
Now the only place I want to put her is under me.
I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started. 

Amazon | iBooks | BN | Kobo | Google Play

  
meghanmarchpic
Meghan March has been known to wear camo face paint and tromp around in woods wearing mud-covered boots, all while sporting a perfect manicure. She's also impulsive, easily entertained, and absolutely unapologetic about the fact that she loves to read and write smut. Her past lives include slinging auto parts, selling lingerie, making custom jewelry, and practicing corporate law. Writing books about dirty talking alpha males and the strong, sassy women who bring them to their knees is by far the most fabulous job she's ever had. She loves hearing from her readers at meghanmarchbooks@gmail.com.

Post a Comment