Re-Release: Lust by Leddy Harper

January 17, 2017

Lust…

My darkness was born in it.
Her secret was created by it.
My job was immersed in it.
It would either ruin us or save us.

My name is Caden Morgan, and I’m a sex surrogate. 
After years of seclusion and fear-induced abstinence, Ivy Jaymes came to me for help. I had done this sort of thing hundreds of times…but she was different.
Ivy’s secrets threatened my own.
Her darkness paralleled mine.
And my obsession for her was sure to break me. 


We would either heal each other with love, 
Or decimate one another with Lust. 





5.0 "THIS BOOK OWNED ME" STARS!!!

I haven't read the previous version of this book nor read any spoilers for that matter, safe to say that I read this book blind. And I having nothing left in mind after finishing the book except Leddy Harper could definitely write and she's a one hell of a versatile writer. Hands down to this amazing delivery of a book that had me gasping for air to breathe. Because Lust? WOWZA!!! I spent sleepless night with wine by my side reading this book. Perfect portrayal of two broken souls so different yet almost the same. And Leddy, you most certainly had me with this.
Stitches. Scars. Sewn shut.
Admittedy, among the books I read from her, this one is far most the different of them all. Where I ugly cried the others or bawled like a baby, this one had me cursing Leddy Harper and chugged wine while reading. Amongst being engrossed and captivated, the book OWNED me from beginning until the end. It was just so deep and fucked up it messed up with my mind and then to fucked it all up in the process. It was not an easy read nor a safe one at that but I was lovin' it deeply and I appreciated how everything is delivered. It was mind numbing and body cringing but I devoured it wholeheartedly starved with every words and lines.

I cannot say much though because to be honest it's so hard to expound on something without spoiling it. The book is legitly not for everyone but for those like me who loves to read something beyond swoony moments, hunicorns, rainbows and fairytales...I recommend this book to you. Seriously, you cannot read swoony feels here instead a healing process with bits of sexiness and heat of two broken souls with demons from the past that inhibits them to move forward. It was a very good story though but when you read it, you need to have an open mind. That way you'll get to enjoy their journey on how Lust became a catalyst to healing one another and then more, instead of drowning them together scarred for life. 


Lust?Damn!You really owned me. You fucked with my sanity but at least you leave me with a heartwarming feels.



  

Post a Comment