Relase Blitz with Double Review: Nate by Celia Aaron

August 25, 2017




Title: Nate
Author: Celia Aaron
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 25, 2017



Blurb

I rescued Sabrina from a mafia bloodbath when she was thirteen. Doing right by her became a priority for me, even while I was busy as the new head of the Philly syndicate. I sent her to the best boarding schools and kept her as far away from the life as possible. It worked perfectly. Until she turned 18. Until she came home. Until I realized that the timid girl was gone and in her place lived a smart mouth, a wicked imagination, and a body that demanded my attention. Who am I? I’m F*cked. Nice to meet you.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited








        


                      

              
If you’re like me, then you’ve been not so patiently waiting for Nate’s book. We knew he had the makings to not only hold his own, but to be a BOSS and let me tell you: No one could’ve pulled off wearing a bloody suit while giving you sexual humor at the same time. “Nate” wasn’t just an ordinary mafia romance that seduced you into their world and made you crave the danger you secretly wished for. This, was so much more.

Becoming the new Mafia Boss of the Philly Syndicate isn’t an easy job but for the past five years, that title has belong to Nate. Bloody hands, sleepless nights, and body counts has now been a permanent fixture in his daily routine. Going from being on the streets and not knowing where he’s going to sleep, to running an entire empire and making it into one of the most successful in five years, Nate knows that extremely fortunate. But with that fortune comes highly dangerous threats and when it goes to someone that he’s vowed to protect, Nate will stop at nothing to ensure her safety. Who ever said a heartless man can never love, clearly hasn’t met this guy.

          

“Do you want to know what sort of man I am?” His dangerous tone slithered around me, seducing me. With his dark hair mussed, a five o clock shadow on his square jaw, and a delicious fire burning his eyes, he looked just as lethal. “Because I can show you. Right here. Right now.” 

Sabrina has gone through her fair share of traumatic moments in her younger years. Being rescued from a mysterious stranger shouldn’t have made her feel safe but in that moment, she was. Nate became her protector that night and now five years later, he’s still that. But little does he know, is that Sabrina is all grown up and she doesn’t need that kind of protection from him anymore. That is until she crosses paths with Nate’s world and became a target. How far will Nate go to protect the only woman who’s ever meant anything to him?

This was one hot action packed story from start to finish and I was literally afraid to blink in case I missed something!! Sex, guns, torture, betrayal, love, you name it and it was there. I loved the sexual tension between Sabrina and Nate and even though I wanted to shake him a few times for being an a** hole in the beginning, he quickly redeemed himself. Now can we talk about how hot this book was? Someone definitely got pregnant with a few of those scenes because it was freakin hot! Aside from that, this was such an enjoyable read with great characters that are going to make you laugh, hold your breath, and make you swoon at the same time. Highly recommended!



From the moment I finished Dark Protector, I was praying that Nate would one day get his own book. At the time, I wasn’t sure if that would ever really happen, but what I did know was, he was an intriguing character that stole every scene he was in along with my heart. Hilarious, charming, and all round badass, Nate was a character that I wasn’t ready to let go of, and thankfully, I didn’t have to. 


To say that I highly anticipated this book is putting it mildly, and when I finally got my hands on it, I wanted to devour it immediately. Sadly for me, I still had a few other arcs to read first, so by the time, I actually got to read it, I thought I was going to burst with excitement! Now you all know that this kind of extreme anticipation could have ruined the book for me, but it didn’t. Nate was everything I wanted it to be and more!


Nate takes place 5 years after Dark Protector with Nate having taken over as boss of the Genoa crime family. Being boss wasn’t something he exactly wanted to do, but he had proven to be pretty damn good at it nonetheless. Since he took over the operation, his men were happier, the majority of their income came from legitimate businesses, and they were on the verge of an extremely beneficial alliance with the Irish mafia. 


That being said, everything wasn’t all sunshine and roses. He had a rat in his house to sniff out before the deal with the Irish would go through, and they were days away from an all-out war with the Russians. If you think Nate had a lot on his plate, you would be right, so when his ward, Sabrina, comes back from boarding school, he promptly tries to get her to go stay somewhere else for her own safety and well-being. That’s not his only motive though. When he first sees her by his pool, he doesn’t even recognize her. What he does recognize is that by the erection in his pants, he likes what he sees. He is about to go downstairs and take it when she turns around, and he is shocked to see that little Sabrina is all grown up.


5 years ago, Nate came to the rescue of a 13 year old Sabrina after her adoptive parents were brutally murdered. Since then, he became her guardian and sent her away to boarding school where she would get the best education he could provide. Sabrina turned out to be a bright student with a good head on her shoulders that stayed out of trouble and made good grades. Nate tried his best to keep her away from him, so she would have a chance at the life she deserved. 


Nate’s ideas about Sabrina’s future couldn’t be more different from her own. She had fallen in love with him from the moment he took her in his arms and made her feel safer than she ever had in her life. Now that she was 18, she was ready to show him that they belonged together. Sabrina was his and had been for years, but a powerful member of the Russian bratva sees things a little differently. He wants Sabrina for himself to exact revenge on her father, and he lets it be known that he will stop at nothing to get exactly what he wants. 



Nate is a well-written, action packed, steamy mafia romance. It’s the kind of book that entertains you so thoroughly that you never want it to end. I hung on every word and relished every moment until I reached the last page. Then, I closed my and silently mourned the fact that it was over. 


Nate is a hero you won’t easily forget. Between his attitude, sense of humor, good heart, natural charm, and alpha like behavior, you will be as helplessly drawn to him as Sabrina is in no time! I found myself rereading his lines, because I was enjoying him so much that I couldn’t help myself. I wanted to take my time with him, because I knew that this was it. Once the book was done, it’s done, and this is a book that I wanted to savor.  Nate is a character that I just can’t get enough of! 


Sabrina was the perfect match for Nate in my eyes. She gave as good as she got, and that is exactly what drives Nate crazy in a good way. Like him, I also like my women strong and sassy, so I was happy with her from day 1. With her being so young, it would be reasonable to see her being intimidated by a guy like Nate and to let him push her around. Instead, she did exactly the opposite. Never letting him get away with anything, she always has a sassy comeback to anything he throws at her and never hesitates to call him out on his bullshit. Nate is a force to be reckoned with, but so is she which is why since I can’t have him, I guess she’ll do. 


If you loved Dark Protector, there is no doubt in my mind that you’ll love Nate. If you are a fan of Celia Aaron’s writing or mafia romance, go one-click this one right now! You will be happy you did! In fact, I liked this book so much I will go as far as to say that if this book even remotely interests you, go buy it and read it. If you haven’t read Dark Protector yet, grab that, too. You’re in for a real treat! Enjoy!



Author Bio

Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.


Author Links

Post a Comment