New Release: Tiger Shark by LP Lovell

June 11, 2016

TIGER SHARK is now LIVE!



Buy Links: 
Sample Facebook Post:

Tiger Shark by LP Lovell is LIVE! FREE in KU!
‪#BadBoy‬ ‪#HotCEO‬ ‪#Alpha‬ ‪#ONECLICK‬
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1X4vQuq
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1WFpGkk

Praise for Tiger Shark:

"Move over Christian Gray because Landon Banks just won my heart." - The Smut-brarians

"I'm blown away by the awesomeness of this book...even the never ending amount of bum action included." - Book-Lover Book Blog

"I am in a total book hangover. This book should come with a warning label!" - Bookalicious Babes Blog

"My eyes popped out my head around 18%!!!...Another brilliant read from this author and as usual the writing and story is spot on, there is humour, angst and darkness!" -A Brit and a Yank

"I have read a lot of CEO billionaire falling for the average girl. This one is not that story. Tiger Shark has the most intriguing, cocky, sly, mysterious, hot, suave CEO ever." - For the Love of Books

"I opened this book, not even realizing how much I had been craving it. Like your favorite dessert you haven't had in forever and then you treat yourself to it and it hits the spot in all the best ways... YES! Thats how this book felt. " - Bex Loves Books 
Synopsis:
London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool.

The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no intention of breaking it until I met my new boss. No matter how strong my resolve, Landon Banks can smell weakness like a shark smells blood in the water, and I’m bleeding.

The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it.

Things are about to get interesting in the game of predator versus predator. Who will come out on top?

Post a Comment