WWW Wednesday : Trying Something New

May 27, 2020


Happy Hump Day, Chatterbabes!

I decided to try something new this week by participating in WWW Wednesday, a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words!



It's all about the three W's!

What are you currently reading?

What did you recently finish reading?

What do you think you’ll read next?



Let's get started!




These Monstrous Ties by K. V. Rose

I'm about a third of the way through this one, and I'm loving it! If you're a dark romance fan, you should definitely check it out!


Blurb

I was Lilith.
He was Lucifer.

Halloween night, one year ago, I sold my soul to the devil. Complete with a blood rite and everything. I had less than nothing. He promised me the world.

And then he disappeared, taking my heart with him.

But now, he’s the one with everything to lose. A family. A name. A reputation.

I’ve still got nothing, but I’m clawing my way to the top, one body at a time.

This Halloween, things are going to be different. This Halloween, ‘Lilith’ is coming to take what’s hers.

Book 1 of the Unsainted series. Dark romance.


I recently read one of this author's latest releases, Ecstasy, and it's easily one of the craziest fucking books I've ever read! 

I vowed the moment I finished it to read every book of hers I could get my hands on, and here we are! 

I'll be sure to update you guys with a review sometime in the near future. 



Degradation by Stylo Fantome is WILD, y'all! 

It's the kind of story where the characters have questionable morals, and they do things to drive each other and you insane. 

It's entertaining, hot, and mesmerizing like a train wreck! If you want to find out more, check out my review!




The Danger You Know is up next on my TBR! 

Blurb

You’ll judge me.
Hate me and tell me I’m wrong.
Refuse to see how my darkness is what she needs.

While I don’t particularly care about your feelings in the matter, and while I pursue her despite the wedding bells that rang for another, only I can see how she is drowning beneath mediocrity.

How many times must I remind her?
It can’t matter that I am the person who ruined her life.

The man who killed her father.
The constant shadow that watches her sleep.
The lover who prefers dirty alleyways to freshly laundered sheets

She’s mine. Always has been. 
I'm the worst thing for her, yet I’m the only salvation she knows.

He had his chance to make her happy.
He failed.
He didn't see how she was dying inside because he couldn't know her.
Not like I know her.

I am her stalker.
Her protector.
And the only man that can bring her back to life. 


 Lily White is amazing! Her books never cease to captivate me and fuck with my head. 

She's one of my new favorite authors, and I can't wait to plow my way through her entire backlist!

I'll be reading TDYK with my good friend, Natalia. She's one of my favorite people to buddy read with, so I predict I'm going to have an amazing time with this one! 

Be on the lookout for my review to find out if my prediction is correct!

How about you? 

What are you reading? 
What did you recently finish? 
What's on your TBR? 

Have you read any of the books I talked about in my post?

Let me know in the comments!

Post a Comment