New Release with Review: Forever and Never by Ella Fields

June 28, 2019





BLURB:
Lars Bradby was supposed to be my forever.
That was before we found out he would become a father at the tender age of eighteen.
For years, he’d watched me.
For months, he’d wanted me.
For weeks, he’d chased me.
Relentless and infuriating, he turned my stubborn heart into something pliable and weak.
Sly and honest, he worked his way into my life as though he’d always planned to be the focal point of it.
In love and naive, even when our future seemed bleak, I believed in us.
Heartbroken and desperate, I tore my bleeding heart from my chest, wanting only the best for him.
In doing so, our forever wasn’t just interrupted. It was chased away with one irreversible decision after another.
And now, we could no longer see it beneath the heaping piles of debris we’d left in our wake.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t want to be your boyfriend.

I want to be your world”.
 

From the moment I read the blurb for Forever and Never, I instantly fell in love. There was no warning, no easing into it, I fell heart first and I desperately craved the brilliant words that I knew this author was going to give me. Her storytelling feels like you’ve been wrapped up into the most luxurious blanket that was ever made and by encasing yourself in it, you immediately feel the warmth in your bones and you know without a doubt, it’s only going to get better. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Have you looked at someone for the first time and think to yourself that they’re it? That’s the one that’s going to change you for better and make you look at life with a new purpose. Lars knew it when he first laid eyes on Daphne and for years that feeling hasn’t gone away. Now in their Senior year at Magnolia Cove Prep where being rich is a necessity, one shared moment changes the course of these two long awaited relationship. 

"You could meet your first love, possibly your soul mate, but there were always conditions for those who didn’t deserve them.” 


With future heartbreak as a friend, betrayal as the impending frenemy, and a good amount of frustration and anger that were quietly looming in the background until it was ready to roar, Forever and Never gave us everything and then some. Your heart was never safe and that thing that they called emotions? You were no longer in control of that. I thought I was strong enough to handle the angst. I wasn’t. I thought I was brave enough to see the heartbreak. Guess what? I wasn’t!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lars and Daphne’s journey to happiness was excruciatingly painful at times and I wont even lie and say and say that I was never frustrated and that everything came up roses because it didn’t. but you know what? I understood it and I think some of the characters needed to experience these things in order to grow and evolve and that is one of the reasons why I’m a fan of this author. 

Ella’s words takes me to a place where there is beauty and rawness deep in the crevices of tortured hearts and broken souls and I love it. I love the feeling that she manages to bring out of me every time I read her words and I love knowing that somewhere down the long, she’s going to render me speechless. You will be frustrated with her characters and at some point, causing bodily harm will enter your mind but it’s a journey that you will want to take and you won’t be disappointed when you do.

If you haven’t read anything by this author yet, I really don’t know what you’re waiting for!! Forever and Never is guaranteed to be on your list of favorite books of 2019!! 


About Ella Fields

Ella Fields is a mother and wife who lives in the land Down Under. While her kids are in school, you might find her talking about her characters and books to her two cats. She’s a notorious chocolate and notebook hoarder who enjoys creating hard-won happily ever afters.



Connect with Ella
Stay up to date on sales and new releases by joining Ella’s mailing list:





1 comment

  1. Fabulous review Sonya!!! Shared on my socials!!💖😉👍💋

    ReplyDelete