Relase Blitz with Review: Drawn to You Anthology

September 19, 2017



Synopsis:
There are some men who make you helpless.
You know the kind. They steal the breath from your lungs and make
your heart beat a little faster with a single look. You can’t stop staring,
but the moment they pin those gorgeous eyes on you, you’re done for.
The kind that’s too hard to resist.
This is a collection of men just like that.
Handsome, confident and all for you.
These are the other authors involved with this collection, M. Never,
L.J. Shen, K. Webster, Jade West, Isabella Starling, A. Zavarelli and
K.L Kreig.

Buy LinksNook
iBooks
Amazon
Kobo
Drawn​ ​to​ ​Him​ ​website
http://www.drawntohimcollection.com



⭐⭐⭐4 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Whoah!! This was one little hot Anthology that had me fanning myself! Eight sexy stories that will have you panting for more? Yes please! Although I did enjoy some more than the others, this was still a great collection of some of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. 


Malfeasance: K Webster 



This author keeps bringing her A game in everything so it’s no surprise to me that she does in a short story as well. A well respected sexy older judge rescuing a young woman with an abusive past? I was reaching for the popcorn and wine because this was gooooooood! 

Dr. Dreamy:L.J Shen 


OK can someone please tell what this author drinks when she’s writing?!!! No one and I mean NO ONE, writes an a**hole quite like Leigh does and Dr. Dreamy was no exception. An explosive chemistry between a prominent pediatrician and the new assistant will have you wishing that this was a longer story. But Dr. Mathews wasn’t an easy guy at first and the things this man said will have your palms itching to smack him one minute, and have you losing your panties the next. 

“Imagine how it’d feel when I titty-fuck you to oblivion when I go down on you when we sixty-nine in my McLaren. Ever been fucked in a one- point-five- million dollar car, Miss Martin?” 

Do you see what I mean?! Someone just pregnant right there, I’m sure of it!


Infatuation: Willow Winters 


I’m really praying that that this will turn into a full novel because I was hooked from the start! This was filled with a dark mystery of something more to come and I loved every minute of it. From the small town to the out of this world beliefs, Infatuation will leave you infatuated.


Fifth Avenue Blues: Jade West 



I think we need to call the fire department because this was a five alarm, hot as hell, it makes no sense to even wear any panties,HOT!! A second chance romance with a sexy actor and an shy insecure librarian is what made this story feel different and relatable. I loved it and the epilogue was PERFECT! 

Date Night: Isabela Starling 

I have no words for this one. Hot doesn’t even begin to describe the amount of fire that was going through this book so I’m just gonna let this gif speak for me. 



If you’re still wondering if you should read this Anthology, then you need to have your head examined. This is the perfect collection that will leave you more than satisfied with their stories. 

Excerpt: Infatuation by Willow Winters

Excerpt​ ​from​ ​Infatuation​ ​by​ ​Willow​ ​Winters

“You’re very handsome, Mr. Kulls.” I finally give in to a bit of my desire, and pick up the
glass of wine, holding on to it for support in this decision.
His grin widens and he leans forward just slightly to say, “Alec, Lila. My name is Alec to
you.” He pauses for a moment, then flashes me a smirk and adds, “Unless of course
you’d like to scream 'Mr. Kulls' in bed?”
My face heats instantly as he rises from his seat to attend to the beeping oven and he's
quick to say, “I do believe Alec may be easier.”
The sweet wine touches my lips and the taste is delicious, but I can’t think of anything
other than this man on top of me, making me scream as he thrusts inside of me
repeatedly.“I think you’ve maybe thought a little too far ahead, Mr.- Alec,” I’m quick to correct
myself. I watch as he works in the oven, turning the chicken breasts and then setting
the tongs back down on the counter before coming back to his seat.
“Mmm, that could be,” he says picking up his glass, but not sitting. I cross my ankles
and turn in my seat to face him.
“This isn’t very professional,” I tell him with a serious look, or at least the most serious I
can manage. He shrugs his shoulders and then takes a sip from his glass.
“Do you want it to be?” he asks and then adds, “That’s fine if you do. I understand the
attraction may only be on my end.”
My heart thumps hard in my chest. I don’t think this man knows how to be subtle. He’s
honest and to the point. But I admire that.
“It’s definitely not just one-sided,” I admit, and then bite my tongue. I'm thinking I should
add that this is dangerous for me. I could lose my job. More than that though, this man
could crush me. I’ve never had a one-night stand because I know I don’t really do
casual. I’ve been wined and dined and then thrown away before. It hurts too much.
I don’t recover easily, and I prefer to avoid relationships. But it’s been so long since I’ve
been touched.
Alec’s deep voice rumbles, “That’s good to know.” I don’t think a man has ever looked
at me with the same level of desire. It’s tempting and frightening all the same.
“So, tomorrow?” he asks me, and my brow furrows with confusion.
“Tomorrow?” I repeat.
He smiles at me, and the smell of his cologne, or maybe his natural scent hits me with a
powerful force that makes me lean in closer to him.
“Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?” he asks.
His gray eyes swirl with a mixture of desire and something else--a desperate need. I
nod my head slowly and say, “I’d love to.”

Post a Comment